IQVIA MedTech Evening
Presented by IQVIA MedTech & APACMed
MedTech Marching towards a digital future: How should MedTech companies embrace digital innovation in Asia Pacific?
Digital technology continues to revolutionise the healthcare sector globally. In Asia Pacific, a flourishing tech industry is set to provide many opportunities for emerging digital healthcare firms, all seeking to address the regions’ vast healthcare needs.
Devices and systems are increasingly connected, and this connectivity between data and devices, as well as machine learning and artificial intelligence are drastically transforming healthcare delivery, improving both the user experience and patient outcomes.
In this rapidly transforming landscape, how can MedTech companies best harness new digital technologies to accelerate growth and embrace opportunities across Asia Pacific, set to become the world’s second largest market for MedTech by 2020.
Please join us for an evening of networking and learn more about How MedTech companies can embrace digital innovation across Asia Pacific. Connect with new people, share best practices and get a step closer to developing concrete solutions to advancing digitisation in your organisation.
Date: 29 July 2019, Monday
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Venue: 32 Carpenter Street, Singapore 059911
5:30pm – 6:00pm: Registration
6:00pm – 6:05pm: Opening Speech by Eliza Chong, Associate Director, MedTech Asia Pacific, IQVIA
6:05pm – 6:30pm: Keynote session by Dr. Cher Heng Tan, Deputy Clinical Director, Clinical Research and Innovation Office, Centre for Healthcare Innovation:
- How Digitalisation will Shape the Future of Healthcare Delivery Across All Dimensions
6:30pm – 7:45pm: Panel discussion on Business Orchestration Through Digital Excellence:
- Marco Valencia, Ph.D., Executive Director, Clinical Decision Support, Regional Business Development, Asia Pacific, Roche Diagnostics
- Dr. Yau Teng Yan, Chief Medical Officer, Holmusk
- Alvin Hew, Vice President, Marketing, Smith & Nephew
- Hywel Evans, Principal, Real-World Technology & Analytics, Asia Pacific, IQVIA [Moderator]
7:45pm – 7:50pm: Closing Speech
7:50pm – 9:00pm: Networking & Light Bites
- IQVIA technology capabilities showcase
Topics: MedTech / HealthTech / BioTech