DevOps: Build, Deploy and Monitor
Presented by SGInnovate and National University of Singapore – Advanced Computing for Executives, School of Computing
DevOps: Build, Deploy and Monitor is jointly presented by SGInnovate and National University of Singapore – Advanced Computing for Executives, School of Computing.
This course looks at the architecture and building blocks of modern and distributed systems. You will be introduced to the core concepts of DevOps including people, tools, and processes. Learn about iterative release management, pipelines, CI/CD, version control systems, NoSQL databases, containerization, configuration management and infrastructure-as-code. You will also gain hands-on experience with Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Redis, MongoDB, Ansible and the Cloud.
17 & 19 August 2022
*Subjected to SkillsFuture funding, administered by the National University of Singapore. Terms & Conditions apply.
The course serves to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Architecting Modern Distributed Systems
- Understand DevOps Concepts: People, Tools, Processes
- Gain Hands-On Knowledge: Distributed Version Control with Git
- Provision and Work with Cloud Computing Resources
- Exposure to Concepts and Interactions with NoSQL Databases
- Pipelines, Containerization of Code, Orchestration of Containers with Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as Code
This module is part of the Professional Certificate in Full Stack Development.
Items to bring:
- You MUST have a laptop to attend this training programme
Should you have any further questions regarding the course, please drop us an email at email@example.com.
Topics: Talent and Mentoring