At SGInnovate, we build and scale Deep Tech startups into companies with global impact. We believe that hard global problems can be solved using Deep Tech, and Singapore, where we are based, is uniquely positioned to realise Deep Tech innovations that can tackle these challenges. With the support of our partners and co-investors, we back entrepreneurial scientists through equity-based investments, access to talent and business-building advice. Our efforts are prioritised around emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Tech, MedTech and Quantum Tech, which represent impactful and scalable answers to global challenges. SGInnovate is a private-limited company wholly owned by the Singapore Government. For more information, please visit www.sginnovate.com.
We are looking for an exceptional technical lead who is ready to take on new challenges. The technical lead is responsible for managing the technical directives and architecture of our talent intelligence (TI) system and enable the system to be scalable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and drive development of a secured system in terms of application / infrastructure.
- Collaborate closely with end users to translate ideas into system designs and functions.
- Ensure the system adheres to prevailing data protection and privacy regulations as well as internal IT policies.
- Conduct code and design reviews to maintain high development standards.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines with evolving business needs.
- Suggest and implement best practices for data optimisation, architecture, software, infrastructure and security.
You may be a good fit if you possess:
- Experience in modern database design, management and technologies, minimally PostgreSQL.
- Experienced in API management between third party solutions and the system.
- Proficient with Linux operating systems (preferably Ubuntu) for overall system setup, configuration, enhancements, upgrades, optimization in public cloud deployments.
- Familiarity with data reporting, recommender systems, and predictive analytics.
- Responsible, creative, and ambitious.
- Flexible and possess the ability to thrive in an agile environment.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
Good to have’s:
- Experience building client/server web applications using monolithic or modern container architectures.
- Working experience with public cloud infrastructure, preferably GCP but not mandatory (e.g. AWS, GCP).
- Familiarity with HR recruitment and development systems is a plus.
Why You will Love Working here:
- Gain experience working in a venture capital firm and exposure to the startup scene in Singapore
- Get inspired by Deep Tech startups as they create products and services that will change the way the world works, lives and plays.
- Opportunity to lead and operationalise strategies.
- Be part of a motivated and fun-loving team.
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.