SGInnovate is building and scaling Deep Tech startups – from Singapore for international markets, and we are looking for a Talent Networking Manager.
You will be a good fit if:
- You have a Bachelor’s in a relevant field of study – fresh grads are welcome to apply
- You have a passion and interest in startups and emerging technologies (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, MedTech, Quantum Technologies)
- You have a professional attitude with excellent communications, writing and presentation skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and can connect and build relationships with stakeholders across different levels
- You have good planning and project implementation skills
- You are highly organised with attention to detail and can prioritise multiple demands and timelines to execute plans effectively
- You have a creative mind that thinks critically and are continually exploring opportunities for collaboration to achieve win-win results
- You can adapt to a fast-paced environment quickly and can learn fast
- You are good at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
It will be advantageous if:
- You have prior experience in digital marketing and some basic programming skills
- You have prior experience in tech-related industries
- As a Talent Networking Manager, you are wholly responsible for driving the results of the programmes (apprenticeship for top talents and development programmes for the Deep Tech sector) that you are assigned. This will include end-to-end management, from design, implementation, review, reporting and continuous improvements of the programmes, to ensure strong adoption of the programmes
- Work closely across SGInnovate as well as with external partners, including startup founders, career offices and academics, industry experts, and government agencies
- Represent SGInnovate in executing key activities (events and projects) run at both our offices and at external locations. Some examples of activities include networking events, talks and career fairs. You must be fully engaged in driving great experiences and engagements at these activities by being proactive and having a “can-do” spirit
- Assist with candidate data collection for our database and prepare regular reports with relevant findings based on interactions and observations made at these activities.
- Plan and contribute content and messages for digital and social media, including our newsletters
- Quality-driven and able to perform other duties as assigned to ensure team success
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's do a coffee chat.