At SGInnovate, we build and scale Deep Tech startups into companies with global impact. We believe that hard global problems can be solved using Deep Tech, and Singapore, where we are based, is uniquely positioned to realise Deep Tech innovations that can tackle these challenges. Our Deep Tech Nexus Strategy is focused on adding tangible value to the Deep Tech startup ecosystem in two key areas – development of Human Capital and deployment of Investment Capital. With the support of our partners and co-investors, we back entrepreneurial scientists through equity-based investments, access to talent and business-building advice. Our efforts are prioritised around emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Tech, MedTech and Quantum Tech, which represent impactful and scalable answers to global challenges. SGInnovate is a private limited company wholly owned by the Singapore Government. For more information, please visit www.sginnovate.com.
- Establish, maintain and review cyber security and data security standards, policies, procedures such that these are in compliance with internal and regulatory practices.
- Perform administration, management and incident response investigation of network and endpoint security systems and services, i.e., MDM, MAM, Services, Antivirus, Encryption, Attack Surface Management, Data Loss Prevention, Microsoft Information Protection (MIP).
- Participate actively in documentation process: Incident report, capacity planning, and procedures.
- Evaluate, implement and manage security tools used for end-user computing, AWS workloads, SaaS tools.
- Support Data Protection Office activities related to training, awareness and incident response.
- Involve and conduct regular system audit for IT effectiveness, efficiency and security.
- Manage vendors and ensure deliverables in maintenance agreements are fulfilled.
- Technical escalation support of Microsoft 365 technologies (Sharepoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Intune MDM & MAM, Teams, Power Automate). Prior working experience is preferred or willing to upskill.
- Escalation support (remote/onsite), maintenance and resolution of hardware and software issues related to end-user desktops/laptops, servers, printers and other network issues within the organisation as well as AWS subscribed cloud infrastructure.
- Vendor escalation for desktops/laptop hardware purchases, repairs or software troubleshooting.
- Maintain and review IT documentations, policies, procedures, covering infrastructure, inventory, service subscriptions/licenses and contracts are in compliance with internal practices.
- Oversee data backup and protection operations for business continuity.
- Manage cloud subscriptions and renewals (e.g. Docusign, Zoom, Adobe Acrobat, etc).
- Contribute to drive digital enablement initiatives in line with strategic objectives of the organisation, work with external service providers to implement new applications, projects, business process optimizations or upgrades.
- Participate in / conduct meetings with vendors and software providers.
- At least a Diploma in Computer Studies, IT Security or higher qualification
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in managing Microsoft 365 technologies and end-user computing technologies as well as AWS cloud technologies.
- Able to handle procurement independently.
- Previous experience with management reporting, preferably cybersecurity risk indicators.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, resourceful and result oriented.
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.