SGInnovate is building and scaling Deep Tech startups – from Singapore for international markets, and we are looking for a driven individual to facilitate the implementation of a wide range of digital media initiatives ranging from social media management to digital media campaigns, and web content management – all of which goes towards cementing SGInnovate’s position in the Deep Tech space.
You will be a good fit if:
- You have a diploma/degree in a relevant field of study (i.e., digital marketing, new media, communications)
- You have more than two years of experience in website and social media content management; and/or digital media planning
- You are familiar with managing social media platforms and creating on-brand content suitable for different platforms
- You are familiar with CRM systems such as HubSpot and CMS such as Ruby on Rails and Drupal, as well as working knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- You have the ability to work collaboratively with various internal (e.g., business units) and external stakeholders (e.g., external agencies)
- You are interested in the venture capitalist, innovation and tech startups space
- You are self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- You have a keen eye for detail have the eagerness to learn and stay current in digital marketing
- Oversee and manage all inbound marketing campaigns and tracking of their performances
- Contribute to the ideation and creation of social content (e.g., videos, podcasts, posts) across multiple platforms.
- Support in updating, creating and managing content; as well as maintaining the best practices for the usability and performance of our website.
- Support in the setting-up and running of digital media campaigns.
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at email@example.com and let's do a coffee chat.