- Support the Talent Networking Team in the coordination and implementation of various programmes (apprenticeships for top talents and development programmes for the deep tech sector, networking events, career fairs, etc) that you are assigned.
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders, including startup founders, career offices and academics, industry experts, government agencies, etc. Coordination activities for programmes and events will include marketing and communications, logistics, registration, funding applications & claims, surveys & reports, etc.
- Represent TNT in executing key activities (events and programmes) that run at both our offices and at external locations.
- Assist with candidate data collection for our database and prepare regular reports with relevant findings based on interactions and observations made at these activities.
- Plan and contribute content and messages for digital and social media, including our newsletters.
- Quality-driven in outcomes and able to perform other duties as assigned to ensure team success.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s in a technical or/and engineering field of study (e.g. Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information System). Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- A passion and interest in startups and emerging technology (e.g. A.I. Blockchain, Clean Tech, Medtech, etc.). Prior experience in the tech industry is advantageous.
- Experience in event management and/or implementing development programmes (e.g. development roadmaps, workshops, OJTs, etc.). It will be advantageous.
- Experience in some basic programming skills. It will be advantageous.
- Experience in funding and claims application (e.g. Skills Future / Citrep+). It will be advantageous.
- A professional attitude with strong communications, writing and presentation skills.
- An ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders, enjoy meeting new people and is able to build good working relationships with partners.
- Good planning and implementation skills, highly organised with attention to detail and is able to prioritise multiple demands and timelines to execute plans effectively to achieve plans.
- A creative mind, thinks critically and explores opportunities for collaboration to achieve win-win results.
- Fully engaged in driving great experiences and engagements by being proactive and having a “can-do” spirit.
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.