At SGInnovate, we build and scale Deep Tech startups into companies with global impact. We believe that hard global problems can be solved using Deep Tech, and Singapore, where we are based, is uniquely positioned to realise Deep Tech innovations that can tackle these challenges. Our Deep Tech Nexus Strategy is focused on adding tangible value to the Deep Tech startup ecosystem in two key areas – development of Human Capital and deployment of Investment Capital. With the support of our partners and co-investors, we back entrepreneurial scientists through equity-based investments, access to talent and business-building advice. Our efforts are prioritised around emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Tech, MedTech and Quantum Tech, which represent impactful and scalable answers to global challenges. SGInnovate is a private-limited company wholly owned by the Singapore Government. For more information, please visit www.sginnovate.com.
Overview of Internship Scope:
Introduction of the Strategy and Management Information Team (SMIT):
The Project Coordinator intern will be part of SMIT, who is responsible for the development of our talent platform and database to engage talents across the Research, Innovation and Enterprise (RIE) domains. The team works closely with our Talent and Community team to identify new data collection opportunities and provide human capital insights to formulate strategies to support the Deep Tech startups. SMIT is enhancing our talent platform and database to meet the growing needs for tech talents.
As a Project Coordinator intern, you be responsible for handling all the administrative tasks required to ensure the smooth enhancement of our talent platform and database. Your responsibilities include:
- Assist to prepare, organise, update and maintain project documentation to keep track of project timeline.
- Assist to prepare key project materials such as procurement memos, vendor contract reviews etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure deliverables are aligned with business needs.
- Prepare key meeting briefs and highlight any project delivery risks.
- Any other duties to ensure the team’s success.
You will be a good fit if you possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field of study
- Professional attitude with excellent communications, writing and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to connect and build relationships with stakeholders across different levels
- Highly organised with attention to detail and can prioritise multiple demands and timelines to execute plans effectively
- “Can-do” spirit and proactiveness to adapt to a fast-paced environment
If the above sounds like you and your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let’s do a coffee chat.