At SGInnovate, we build and scale Deep Tech startups into companies with global impact. We believe that hard global problems can be solved using Deep Tech, and Singapore, where we are based, is uniquely positioned to realise Deep Tech innovations that can tackle these challenges. Our Deep Tech Nexus Strategy is focused on adding tangible value to the Deep Tech startup ecosystem in two key areas – development of Human Capital and deployment of Investment Capital. With the support of our partners and co-investors, we back entrepreneurial scientists through equity-based investments, access to talent and business-building advice. Our efforts are prioritised around emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Tech, MedTech and Quantum Tech, which represent impactful and scalable answers to global challenges. SGInnovate is a private-limited company wholly owned by the Singapore Government. For more information, please visit www.sginnovate.com.
Deep Tech Central (DTC) is a national strategy targeted to support Singapore’s fast-growing emerging tech ecosystem. Led by SGInnovate in partnership with public and private sector partners, we bring together resources locally and internationally for the growth of Deep Tech. DTC will feature events, training courses and developmental programmes to open doors and create new pathways for talent at all levels and career stages.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Assistant/Deputy Director to help us expand DTC through leading the Learning team in the curation of learning strategies that caters to the Deep Tech community’s learning needs and growth.
- Develop, execute, and oversee the business strategy that prioritizes growth and positive customer ratings for all Deep Tech related courses in Deep Tech Central
- Drive partnership opportunities and strengthen relationships with external stakeholders in the Deep Tech ecosystem
- Review and design systems and processes in alignment with business and operational needs, in consultation with internal stakeholders
- Conduct regular industry trend scan and research for training needs analysis within the Deep Tech ecosystem
- Lead the Learning team to work towards the above-mentioned outcomes
- At least 5-7 years of experience in business development or L&D fields, preferably in a management role.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) skills
- “Can-do” spirit and proactiveness to initiate changes and new ideas
- Enjoys networking and engagement with stakeholders