As an Assistant Manager/Manager on the Venture Investing (Corporate Engagement) team, you will have the exciting opportunity to seek and engage with corporates who are looking to work with SGInnovate to further contribute to the emerging technology ecosystem, and especially with startups who deploy these technologies to solve real problems in the market.
In working with these corporations to develop and run programmes to better understand the application of these technologies, you will also be one of the input channels to the investment team in defining which areas of investment the team needs to focus on.
You may be a good fit if you:
- Are a critical thinker, problem solver, detail-oriented with good time management skills, and a team player
- Can drive initiatives to engage the corporates and startup ecosystem
- Have good written and spoken communications skills
- Are curious to learn and a self-starter
- Able to do outreach to corporate leaders and startups in the ecosystem
- Able to drive initiatives to build deeper relationship with corporates
- Able to conduct landscape studies in emerging technologies
- Able to understand startups’ technologies and business models
- Are interested in emerging technologies such as decarbonisation, the hydrogen economy, Quantum Technology, MedTech, Biotech, etc.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics
- Prior experience in business development