As a member of the Communications and Content team, you’ll be joining us on our mission to build Singapore’s Deep Tech ecosystem through impactful storytelling. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, from insights papers to blog articles and speeches, to engage and build awareness about the growing Deep Tech community. We offer ample opportunities to develop and lead your own creative projects and are always looking out for new ways of sparking discussions around highly technical topics, from quantum computing to bioprinting, for a wide range of audiences.
- You will be working closely with the Communications Lead as well as Partner Agencies to develop an innovative approach to content and social media strategies.
- You will be executing communications activities for internal and external audiences across a variety of platforms.
- You will have the opportunity to plan and structure narratives for SGInnovate events.
- You will have full responsibility, managing various content development projects and ensuring the quality of output.
- You will be building the SGInnovate content hub and pillars to support the creation and curation of content suitable for digital platforms.
- You will be able to work alongside senior leaders and provide counsel on speaking and media opportunities in Singapore and overseas.
You may be a good fit if:
- Degree in Marketing, New Media, Communications or a related field of study
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in public relations, content marketing or journalism
- Self-starter, ability to thrive and perform in an unstructured environment
- Passionate about and possess an appreciation of emerging technologies and the startup ecosystem. Any past experience working with companies in the technology space would be helpful.
- Familiar with using content to grow digital audiences
- A strong command of the English language and have experience developing editorial content for a variety of formats.
- Experience in managing external agencies or agency experience is preferred.
- Enjoy collaborating with different teams and stakeholders
If the above sounds like you & your dream job, send us your CV at [email protected] and let's do a coffee chat.