SGInnovate is looking for a Community Assistant Manager to join us as we sustain the development of Singapore’s Deep Tech ecosystem – comprising startups, investors, corporates, researchers, government agencies and international partners in Artificial Intelligence, Medical Technologies, Autonomous Vehicles, Quantum Technologies, etc.
This role will be a contract position open to fresh graduates, and will involve event content development, event marketing and management, engagements with Deep Tech thought leaders, database management, partnership development, among others.
You will be a good fit if:
- You have strong interest in the Deep Tech innovation space and you are passionate about bringing people together, and growing your professional network.
- You have a professional and positive can-do attitude with strong event management, communications, organisational, writing and presentation skills.
- You can work well across teams and with external stakeholders, you enjoy meeting new people and building relationships with partners.
- You are highly organised with attention to details, and you are able to prioritise multiple demands and timelines to execute our work plans effectively.
- You are interested in and capable of engaging with senior leaders, conceptualising and executing partnership initiatives.
Your main responsibilities will involve the following:
- To plan and execute our community events on a weekly basis, from pre-event planning and marketing, to on-site management and post-event closing. Examples of some of these activities include keynote talks, panel discussions, roundtables, networking events, online webinars, etc.
- To keep track of all events, and coordinate logistics and administrative details leading up to, during and after the event. This includes coordination of registrations, venue, logistics, event communications, post-event reports of our community activities and achievements, etc.
- To immerse in the Deep Tech ecosystem and work closely across SGInnovate teams as well as with external partners, including startup founders, corporates, academics, industry experts, government agencies, etc.
- To cultivate and manage community partnerships with research institutions, corporations, government agencies, international organisations.
- To manage our community database processes – reviewing and qualifying new contacts, generating leads for further engagements, monthly updates and quarterly projections, etc.
- To manage our event registration system.
If the above sounds like you and is in line with your career aspirations, please send us your CV at email@example.com and let's do a coffee chat.